Friday, April 13, 2012

Blog Hop and super deal on letterpress kit!

I normally do not post in the middle of the day but I'm excited about 2 things this afternoon and I couldn't wait to share them with the few and the brave that follow me. 

First, as my title implies I wanted tell everyone about the incredible deal I got on the L letterpress kit in case this is something that is available at every AC Moore Store.  So on Tuesday night, I was browsing the aisles and I stumbled upon the letterpress kit on clearance for $37.50!  I knew nothing about letterpressing so I quickly googled it on my iPhone and realized it was a deboss/inking technique and I wanted to give it a try!  I also noted that the kit usually retails for $129-149 so I thought this deal was Amazing and I bought it!  The letterpress plates were only $6.99 (originally $24.99) so I scooped some of those up too!  I can't wait to get home tonight and try my hand at letterpressing....sooo excited.  If this interest you, you should check your local store to see if it's available as I'm not sure if this was store specific or not.  I hope if you really want this that you'll be able to find it at the same deal...sending positive vibes!

Secondly, tonight is My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop.  If you haven't been to this blog, check it out!  MPS has a ton of talented designers who showcase really inspiring cards and crafts!  OOOh and it's not only super fun to hop along and check out all the great cards and crafts but you can also participate and load your very own project at the end!  Sometimes the designers have great giveaways you can enter along the hop!  Be sure not to miss it!  It begins at 8pm central time which is 9pm my time!  See you there!!!

Happy Crafting!
Nicole

Stay tuned to see how the letterpress kit worked out for me, hoping to post tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment