Monday, April 9, 2012

Just Joined Cricut Craft Room

Hey!  Happy Monday!  I've been sitting at the computer for over an hour now, trying my best to learn the ins and outs of the new Cricut Craft Room.  I saw some Chemistry icons in their craft room exclusive gallery I just had to have!  So I purchased the lot and set out to do some fun projects, unfortunately I cannot get the image layers to cut properly in order to layer them??? I checked the dial size, made sure it was relative and not real, and still no luck :-(  If anyone has a clue as to what I'm possibly doing wrong please don't be shy to let me know, even if it is as simple as not overlaying them properly...ha!  nothing is impossible!  I'm attaching a screen shot to see if anyone has encountered this issue and to plead for help.  The 2 overlays on the right hand side match up perfectly, the two beakers on the left are cut completely out of proportion!!!  Thanks in advance!  I look forward to creating many fun projects in this virtual room!

Happy Crafting,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment