Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring is here and Easter is right around the corner!!!

Hi All!
I've been enjoying the unseasonably warm weather here in Pa soo much that I haven't had a lot of time to get crafting.  All that changed this weekend as it was rainy and cold!  Can't complain too much though, this has been one of the mildest winters I can remember :-)  Anyway, with Spring in the air and Easter right around the corner I let my creative juices flow and prepared some holiday inspired cards for my "peeps"...hahah, I crack myself up!  I would love to do a tutorial for you all but I'm not so handy with my webcam and I do not own a handheld recorder..maybe I will have to look into that!  With that said I'm posting 3 cards, 2 created with the Cricut Create a Critter cartridge (by far my most fav of cartridges, I always find reason to use it) and 1 from 3 Birds on Parade.  The stamped sentiments are from a personal stock I gathered from a local craft store so I do not have the exact vendor but each is v. replaceable with any sentiment stamp you may have on hand.  Both SUp! as well as My Pink Stamper have some very cute stamp quips for this holiday, you should check them out!
Well enough chatting...onto the project posting....enjoy!  As always, if you would like dimensions or instructions please feel free to drop me a personal email and I'd be happy to share :-)(nicolepudvah@yahoo.com)  Hope you enjoy these fun cards and as always Happy Crafting and Happy Easter!!!  Hope you all have a blessed holiday!



No comments:

Post a Comment