Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I had some really quality craft time the past two days.  I've been able to make my Mother's Day cards, Dad's birthday card, and even (early I know) a Father's Day card!  It was so much fun to hang out in my craft room and just create, sometimes I wish this was my full time job!  Until that becomes my reality, the next best thing is to share all of my creations here on my blog.  So with further ado, the 2 Mother's Day cards I recreated from some Stampin'Up! mailers.  The one on the left is from March 2012's Stampin Success and the one on the right (if you're looking straight at the screen) is from the Occasions Mini catalog.  I put a few twist on each project as well as changed up the stamp sets but overall they are pretty exact.  I'm excited to give them out to the two fantastic "mothers" I have in my life.  I just realized that I didn't make one for my Nana!  Yay, now I have a reason to hide away in my craft room tonight and create another fun card for Mother's day.  The other 2 cards are for my future Father in Law.  His birthday is Saturday, and while I was feeling inspired I created a Father's Day card too!  His two loves are golf and flying...hoping I hit a "home-run" with these cards.

Besides the missing Mothers Day card I have one more card I need to make before the busy weekend gets here.  It's for a college grad, my little cousin Matthew.  He will graduate on Saturday from Widener University with a Civil Engineering degree.  I'm so proud of him!  He already has a full time job lined up.  I can't wait to take him shopping for things to fill up his bachelor pad, of course I'll be the voice of reason...hmmm You definitely need that fuss ball table! hahaha!  It's such an exciting time in his life!  Sparks my nostalgia of my college days :-)


Okay I'm signing off, check out the cards and feel free to leave me any feedback, praise, criticism....I love all comments!!!

Happy Crafting,
Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment