Monday, September 26, 2011

2X in one night????

So I just remembered I've crafted these 2 birthday cards for a very dear friend and her daughter and wanted to share these as well as the Halloween cards I just posted!  Both were really fun to make, I got to use my Cindy Loo cartridge again, this is a really diverse cartridge and I just love using it to create more mature, intricate cards.  I hope you enjoy these projects.  The little girl bday card was created using Rock Princess, quickly becoming my second fave cart!!!  I added some extra bling for the bday girl :-)  As always, please email me for any details on either card.




OOh here is another card that I created for a very dear friends baby shower, I just fell in love with this color scheme and paper (patterned paper by SEI zoo pals!! animals cut from Create a Critter cart) Enjoy, be safe, and happy scrapping/card making/living :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment