Friday, September 9, 2011

More Breast Cancer Cards Needed!!!

Hi All
It's a little late on Friday night (at least for me) but I wanted to ask anyone who happens to drop by my blog to head over to Robyn's My Pink Stamper website for details on how to help out with a Breast Cancer Survivor Breakfast.  If you have some spare time and would like to create a few cards for the cause please check out My Pink Stampers' site for details www.mypinkstamper.com.   I didn't want to copy the letter without permission from Robyn so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE check out her site, help out a great cause, and bring a smile to a survivor's face!!  Thanks!

PS don't forget to check out her Pinkalicious Blog hop/challenge too!!! V. fun! Can't wait to get my project started tomorrow!  Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment