Friday, September 2, 2011

Sooo turns out with a little patience, and a lot of time (at least for me), I've been able to make some key changes/additions to the blog that I hope all of you stopping by to view it like!!!  I changed the color of the font b/c I felt the other color was a bit hard to read, I've added some blinkies (I think this is what they are called???) to the bottom of my page, I've added the very short list of blogs I follow (soon to be expanding I'm sure), and some labels for some of the projects I've posted....hope all my friends stopping by find these helpful!  Enjoy the day!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by!
    did you go to BU too? isn't that a coincidence you coming back the day before the 11th. wow.
    take care.
    have fun with the hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't attend BU but I know it's a great school. I'm originally from Pennsylvania so I attended Drexel University but moved to Boston (Medford to be exact) to work in Cambridge at a small biotech. I was attending a conference in Baltimore that week. I actually flew out of Logan on Sept 10th, I had to take Amtrak back to Boston the next day.

    ReplyDelete